I guess the new game in blogging is getting tagged. I’ve been tagged by my daughter, and she says I probably won’t play. However, I’ll give it my best shot.
1. Make a list of things you can see without getting up:
My HP printer, desk lamp, scanner, old carved table, lots of old books, a wicker wastebasket, my grandmother’s old desk (not a pricey one, but I sat at it as a little girl), a twisted, metal CD holder that my husband bought and I don’t know why.
2. Favorite football team: The Vikes, I like their logo.
3. Who is the most famous person you know? I saw a famous drummer, Buddy ?, at a London restaurant, but I cannot remember his last name.
4. What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? Women’s Letters, America from the Revolutionary War to the Present. Diaries and letters are my favorite reads, oh, I must add, unauthorized biographies.
5. Who was the last person you hugged? My dear husband
6. What’s your current obsession/addiction? Yarn, yarn, and more yarn, and let’s throw in some quilting fabrics
7. What was the last thing you bought? Groceries from King Sooper’s. KS has a good variety of stuff.
8 What was the last thing you said aloud? “So, you’re going to bring in the horses?”
9. What are you listening to right now? The clicking of the PC keyboard
10. What is your favorite weather, and why? My favorite weather is autumn. I love the cool temps, the colors, and the fragrance of the falling leaves.
11. What is your most challenging goal right now? It’s a great challenge for me to sit our 16.2 Thoroughbred’s trot. He’s a big mover. I would like to become fit enough to keep my hiney in the saddle.
12. Say something to the person who tagged you: I love you, baby girl.
13. If you could have a house-totally paid for, fully furnished-anywhere in the world, where would you want to be? Edinburgh, Scotland – it’s a grand, old city.
14. Favorite vacation spot? I would have to say Brussels, Belgium.
15. What is your favorite children’s book? Morgan Morning, It’s a touching story. When I read it to my daughter, (when she was young), I discovered the compassion she had, as a three year old, for animals.
16. Name one thing you can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: Large sugar cookies
17. Favorite hair product? I don’t think I have a favorite product, but I do like my baseball caps to cover my hair.
18. What was the first tape or cd you ever bought yourself? I haven’t the faintest idea. I did have a lot of records as a kid. Note the word, records.
19. Describe your perfect day: This is easy. Mine would be having breakfast with my husband at I-HOP, returning home to work on a knitting or quilting project, taking one of the horses for a spin, going for a long walk, then dining on take-out in front of the TV.
20. What is your favorite outfit? My old robe always looks great on me.
21. Who is your favorite person and why? ALL my loved ones, Why? just because
22. I guess I add my own question here – let’s see….Do you prefer shakes or malts? I prefer shakes, and make mine chocolate. Thank you very much.
Who do I tag? I’ll have to say, “The buck stops here.” There is no one for me to tag, and suddenly, I feel lonely.